Premed 101 Forums

Accepted/Rejected/Waitlisted??? (for current applicants)

Guest Ian Wong

2 hours ago, Realplayer said:

Quick question - when is/was the last day to Accept Offers for Western Medicine?

Last Tuesday (May26th) was the last day to accept for all offers sent out on May 12th. In my experience waitlisters are given seven business days to respond to their offer, not sure if that timeline is the same this year! 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
9 hours ago, anonymouspls said:

Came here to check some of the stats for the incoming western students. Feeling kinda surprised that no ones posted in this sort of thread in 2 years. Im basically a boomer at this point, been lurking this site for such a long time, feeling kinda sad its slowing down. 

Where do Ontario/Canadian premeds organize themselves nowadays? Or is everyone a lone wolf since COVID?

I remember when redd1t first came out I was one of the few younger users on the site (around 10), there were a handful of communities and most people were on the older side, or basically my age today ha. So its ironic that its flipped now and the kids are using it.

I think this website does have a really high concentration of residents and attendings by this point, as a consequence of how long its been around. Maybe in a few years can rename to med101 ha

16 hours ago, RB25_ said:

The premed community over on R*ddit at r/premedcanada has surged in recent years!

yeah it has really popped up over there! I also post over there as well, but I think on this side in particular we do need to get some new moderators and thus keep things organized. I think I blinked and was basically one of the very few left over ha.