Premed 101 Forums

Please help me identify threads to move into this forum!

Hey all,

Sorry I've been away for a little while. Work has been keeping me busy. Here's the new General Quebec Discussions forum, as requested. I'd like everyone's help in identifying threads which are currently in other forums, which would be better moved to this one.

I was able to do this for the other new forums (like Nursing, Pharmacy, etc), but am having a tough time for this one due to my unfamiliarity with the Quebec system.

If a few people could use the search tool, and then copy and paste the thread URL's in replies to this thread, then I'll move them over. I'll leave re-directs in the original forums so that people can still find their threads.

Thanks!

Ian

Hey all,

Sorry I've been away for a little while. Work has been keeping me busy. Here's the new General Quebec Discussions forum, as requested. I'd like everyone's help in identifying threads which are currently in other forums, which would be better moved to this one.

I was able to do this for the other new forums (like Nursing, Pharmacy, etc), but am having a tough time for this one due to my unfamiliarity with the Quebec system.

If a few people could use the search tool, and then copy and paste the thread URL's in replies to this thread, then I'll move them over. I'll leave re-directs in the original forums so that people can still find their threads.

Thanks!

Ian

Can you please add a sticky thread titled what are my chances (for McGill) and have a sticky thread about the Cegep Cote R discussion, another about the university Cote R discussion and one about Premed FAQ (like in the general thread)?

Merci!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...