Premed 101 Forums

Are you a Yorkie Premed? (York Premed Discussion)

charmer08

Are you a Yorkie?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a Yorkie?

• Yes
    • No

This poll isn't a fair representation lol even the title is biased towards attracting York students

Agreed. Bias is limiting the low'ish numbers to indicate they're not yorkies BUT york does have a pretty decent coverage on these forums. I was shocked to learn how many go there and happy that many as willing to share and discuss openly to the benefit of all of us.

CaptainCrunchMan has been of great help to me in several areas :)

Cause many of the robberies and stuff that happened at York in the last year werent by York students.. They were by people living in the area from what I've read..

I gotta stop staying late at school, these things are now happening in indoors now!!

Lol that makes sense in light of how ghetto York/how ghetto the area York is in

Me too, I've got to stop staying there late, though I can't study at home, and sketchy things do happen even in York's library! Ahaha

Me too, I've got to stop staying there late, though I can't study at home, and sketchy things do happen even in York's library! Ahaha

True or not, I don't know but I heard that last year some girl was walking outta one of York's libraries holding her laptop and some guy came up to her, grabbed the laptop out of her hand and ran off

Guys I had a curious question

Are we allowed to drop a course after the drop dead line? And what happens if we do that?? Or are we pretty much forced to write the exam and finish the course once the drop deadline has passed.

Also, I took math 1505, but say I want to take the math 1013 and 1014, so you guys know what Happens? Cause I think in 1505, the exclusion is math 1013 and 1014, but math 1505 isn't an exclusion for te other two.

Finally, has anyone done a petition to drop a course ( you can pm if you want). I just wanna know how it works and the process.