Premed 101 Forums

Athabasca BIOL 235 Study Group

limeciel

• 1 month later...

Hey there,

I am also taking BIO 235. Right now, I am working through chapter 24. I have completed the first assignment, am half way through the lab assignment (I have completed all of the virtual lab activities) and I need to write my exam by July 11th because I need to have my grades to Mac by August 1st for the Accelerated BScN program.

I am desperately seeking some help and would be willing to help someone else in any way I can. I have also taken Biomedical Ethics (PHIL 335) through Athabasca, got an A in the class and would be willing to share notes for that class.

Is there anyone out there this far along in the course ???:confused:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there

I am for help in virtual lab can u guys help me with it..as i have to get through the course by july and if u have corrected lab can u pass on to me and moreover hint abt the questions in midterm 3. Please i really need a help...i wanna get B in it to get addmission..reply soon

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just starting to write quizzes and assignments but I've already read through all the chapters and am almost finished assignment 1 and the first 2 labs if anyone wants to share info please let me know anything is valuable as I have to finish the course by the end of August :S

Hey there,

I am also taking BIO 235. Right now, I am working through chapter 24. I have completed the first assignment, am half way through the lab assignment (I have completed all of the virtual lab activities) and I need to write my exam by July 11th because I need to have my grades to Mac by August 1st for the Accelerated BScN program.

I am desperately seeking some help and would be willing to help someone else in any way I can. I have also taken Biomedical Ethics (PHIL 335) through Athabasca, got an A in the class and would be willing to share notes for that class.

PM sent to you

• 4 weeks later...
Hey there,

Am taking biology 235, would appreciate any help, am doing an accelerted programme for only three months, help would be highly appreciated.

Abby.

Hi! I have completed Midterm 1,2 and 3 and Can help anyone with questions. I have plenty of notes/questions and can show you my corrected Lab. If you have the first Assignment done it would help me out! I'm done but would like a guideline.

Thanks!

Am taking biology 235, would appreciate any help, am doing an accelerted programme for only three months, help would be highly appreciated.

Abby.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi! I have completed Midterm 1,2 and 3 and Can help anyone with questions. I have plenty of notes/questions and can show you my corrected Lab. If you have the first Assignment done it would help me out! I'm done but would like a guideline.

Thanks!

I was just curious if you could give me an idea of how you studied for these exams and or what you found in mid term 2 and 3 in regards to what we should focus on when studying? I am currently taking the BIOL 235, and want to really get going forward and bring my grade up. I took exam 2 but was not happy with my grade so plan to re-write it. Any help would be greatly appreciated especially a studying style that you found effective.

Thank you for any help you can provide me :)

• 1 month later...

Thanks!

Hi, I currently doing Bio 235 and would appreciate any help with the midterm questions, any notes you can share & labs. I'm doing the program accelerated and so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Thanks!

i have some assignments done and would be interested in working with you. send me your email and maybe we could work something out? :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

I am currently in the middle of studying for midterm 3 and need to be finished the course by the end of January. If anybody could give me some pointers on what main concepts or points to focus on for mid term 3 it would really be helpful and appreciated. I have no contact with anybody else taking this course and just happened to fall upon this group, I really could use the help so please let me know if anyone can provide some advice, I cannot stress enough how much it would mean.

Thank you everyone!

Guest andrea55

Hey.

For all of you taking the biology course through Athabasca- does anyone know if all the Canadian schools accept online/distance courses as the prerequisites? or if there are any that don't ?

thank you

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Everyone...just wondering if anyone is taking BIOL 235??..I have completed exams 1-3 as well as the assignments and labs. I would be more than willing to swap materaials with anyone needing some help..I am looking to find study notes for the final 11 chapters to prepare for the final exam...please let me know if you can help me out..it would be much appreciated as I plan to write the exam in about 2 and a half weeks..Thanks!!

Hey there,

Hello...I know you are probably done this course already, but I am trying to prepare for the final exam and am looking to get the notes for the final 7 chapters (23-29). If there is any chance that I could give you my contact information, by some miracle, would you still have those notes and if so would you be willing to send them too me?!..You would really help me out as I am rushing to finish this final as well as finish up another course before June to meet the transcript deadline for Western to finish my physio degree. Please let me know if you can help...I would be forever grateful. Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Archived