Premed 101 Forums

Chiropodist needed

Judy

I'm starting a mobile business for my clients and need a chiropodist to write prescriptions and to fit them for custom orthotics in their homes. Since this is a mobile service, a vehicle is required. You will be compensated for travel. Travel will be in and around Toronto, Canada. This is flexible, easy work. Work is also safe not only because you will be with a partner, but also because of the clients you're dealing with.

I know a lot of you are still students, but if you know anyone that has graduated and are licensed, please have them PM me or email me at judipeth@hotmail.com. Thank you.

• 7 years later...

So, it can be a very good idea to have a professional staff if you are running a mobile business.

I still think you need to know a few things before you start. For example the type of procedures, and how much to charge for home care. There is a very good page that talks about this, it is in another language but you can use a tool: https://podologiatop.com.br

I hope you visit it and give me your opinion. Greetings.

• 2 years later...
While most of us work hard to take care of ourselves, eat healthy and exercise regularly, one area that often gets overlooked is our feet. Maybe it's because they spend most of the day hiding in shoes or pantyhose and socks. But just like your teeth, making sure your feet are in good condition and getting regular checkups can help prevent many potential problems.