Premed 101 Forums

What's On Your Mind?

Robin Hood

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't come on here in how long, I see ciel's crap posted still. Now I see why I don't come on here anymore. All the best, F_D and robinhood hope all is well! :P

How dare you come back after such a long time? :D Welcome back. Nothing new except a number of new trolls.

thank you dtch professor of languages and multivariate and univariate modelling, finally got the help to do the computational neuroscience i never planned to do, of course on a explanatory level, this is solid, jesus jehovahs ****, im so stoked im still at west ed mall after picking up some stuff the raver kids would look better if they were less trailer trash... oi, yeah, i think i might be rich... time for glucose

So course selection for the summer and fall semesters starts next week.

I have two required courses left to take in order to qualify for a dietetic internship (my backup plan), so this will be my last course selection period, regardless of what happens.

There are so many courses I want to take, though! I'm such a geek. :P And I'm already planning my next degree (graduate studies) as part of my backup plan.

Both medical school and dietetic internships are so competitive (only 30% of students applying for internships in Ontario last year obtained one) so I figure having a backup plan is a good thing.

Archived