Premed 101 Forums

Any glitches/feedback comments/improvements for the new forums?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

and does anyone know how to change your profile picture?? it always says member_profile_disabled when I try to put a new one...

Came across this by accident

If you go into your profile on a tablet or iPad and tap on your profile picture it gives u an option to change it

I don't know why my computer doesn't do it but my iPad allows me to change my profile pic

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, new site is great!

I'm having trouble editing the "converted" info in the "Overview" section of My Profile.

If I view my profile, I can see the info I want to change, but when I go to "Edit my Profile" there doesn't seem to be a mechanism to do the editing for the "converted" info.

Anyone else come across this?

RR

Did anyone ever figure this out?

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2017-6-6 at 11:10 AM, northo60 said:

Looks like our footer displays with Applied/Interviewed/Accepted have all been deleted? Anyone know how to put this back?

signatures - it is something we are working on. 

The system does it - it just hasn't been configured yet to do so.

58 minutes ago, Révolue said:

Why does it take so much time? I explained right here that it takes literally 10 seconds to configure it.

http://forums.premed101.com/index.php?/topic/95642-new-site-layout/&do=findComment&comment=1055170

you are right :)

and if I had access to that section I could do it easily. However Dr. Wong is still going over things and deciding aspects of the system on his end. Have to give him some slack - he is the site founder, pays for it completely ad free, and has been running it behind the scenes for 15 years...... Bit of a delay which can be annoying but we are moving forward. 

ha - like you have I have a background in such things (I am a professional software developer - medicine is my "second" career) - someone that has run entire server farms in the good old days (well not that old really). I did make a note by the way of your experience which can be useful!

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...