Premed 101 Forums

Mcgill

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi!

I had some questions in regards to the confirmation of attendance form and the non-disclosure form. Firstly, in the attendance form instructions it asks to complete the from by hand, are they referring to the complete form or only the signature part? Secondly, is it OK if the witness in the non-disclosure form to be a family member? Does this form also need to be completed by hand?

Thank you in advance for your help  :)

Hi!

I had some questions in regards to the confirmation of attendance form and the non-disclosure form. Firstly, in the attendance form instructions it asks to complete the from by hand, are they referring to the complete form or only the signature part? Secondly, is it OK if the witness in the non-disclosure form to be a family member? Does this form also need to be completed by hand?

I think they mean the whole form to be completed by hand. Btw, where did you find the non-disclosure form?

Checked on Minerva last night and... Interview Invite!!! :D

Congrats to everyone who got their invites.

I'm sorry for the ones who didn't and I truly hope it'll work out somewhere else. :)

I'm pretty excited about it and it really surprised me to get the invite yesterday. I wasn't expecting to hear from them until the end of next week or early February.

IP

McGill equivalent GPA: 3.89

Lots of volunteer, serious community involvement, oral and poster presentations, publications, research experience in different labs, student representative.

Hi!

I am also wondering if it is ok to have a family member (parent, sibling) act as the witness in the non-disclosure form? ^Were you able to find an answer to this? 

Thank you!

I am also wondering if it is ok to have a family member (parent, sibling) act as the witness in the non-disclosure form? ^Were you able to find an answer to this? 

Thank you!

I did. It didn't say the witness has to be a non-relative.

Archived