Premed 101 Forums

U Of Alberta Interview Discussion 2015

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the U of A website, it says: Applicants will be notified regarding interviews by the end of February through University of Alberta email accounts only

Wouldn't be too surprised if interviews come out late this year 

which makes NO sense seeing that UofA had their application deadline a month earlier than usual with UofC and others. month earlier deadline = month earlier notification of interviews ;) 

On the U of A website, it says: Applicants will be notified regarding interviews by the end of February through University of Alberta email accounts only

Wouldn't be too surprised if interviews come out late this year 

They said that last year too and I recall them coming more around halfway through February. 

Sorry.  Should have made that clear.  No email, Beartracks still says pending review.  Application page appears to have an interview invite, but I'm not sure if I should trust it's an actual invite without an email invite.

I think Beartracks won't change until after the whole process

No love for me from U of A this year even though I was interviewed last year and waitlisted.  :(

I'm debating over whether or not to e-mail them. I know that they are super swamped. I'm assuming that there must have been an increase in apps?

I'd assume so. UofC got so many applicants this year that the % of Albertans invited decreased from 46% to 37% this year..

^

I've gotten rejections from UBC and UofC already, so I am very happy to have this opportunity. Congrats to everyone invited, and good luck next year for those who weren't!

I saw that on UofC forum, I'm happy to hear you got an invite at UofA! 

Good luck to all,

Archived