Premed 101 Forums

Mcmaster Schedule

Second week in July when you get your medportal access. It's published internally though if you have a question about a specific date, but I don't think it's kosher just to share the whole thing.

Thats new haha. In my year we got our schedules during Oweek.

• 2 years later...
On 6/14/2017 at 7:15 PM, bearded frog said:

You get medportal in middle of July, they organize tutorial groups then and you get them at the end of August at the start of orientation week.

If memory serves me, I believe this past year the tutorial group lists were uploaded to medportal somewhere between 1-2 weeks pre-orientation week! Can't speak to if this will happen this year though!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, g_easy said:

Can anyone comment on whether there is any extra "hidden" vacation time in Mac's schedule? e.g. Will we actually need to be in Hamilton until December 24th?

thanks!

Not many things are absolutely "mandatory" at Mac.  Even LGS attendance waxes and wanes significantly and the lectures are recorded.  You have your answer if you read between the lines :)

8 hours ago, g_easy said:

Can anyone comment on whether there is any extra "hidden" vacation time in Mac's schedule? e.g. Will we actually need to be in Hamilton until December 24th?

thanks!

You will have a scheduled tutorial for Thursday or Friday of that week. Your group can decide to move or cancel that tutorial but the whole group and tutor must all agree. If you don't have tutorial you can probably leave after the clin skills session that week.

14 hours ago, bearded frog said:

You will have a scheduled tutorial for Thursday or Friday of that week. Your group can decide to move or cancel that tutorial but the whole group and tutor must all agree. If you don't have tutorial you can probably leave after the clin skills session that week.

Thanks! Do we have any say in when our tutorials are scheduled? Or are they randomly assigned?

Archived