Premed 101 Forums

Unable To Upload Osap Documents

Major rofl, this is what my OSAP says:

Your OSAP application has been compared to your two most recent study periods in which you received OSAP funding. There is evidence that you are not maintaining satisfactory academic progress. For example, you may have made multiple program or institution switches, or taken multiple one-year programs.

Apparently getting into med school is academic regress

Major rofl, this is what my OSAP says:

Your OSAP application has been compared to your two most recent study periods in which you received OSAP funding. There is evidence that you are not maintaining satisfactory academic progress. For example, you may have made multiple program or institution switches, or taken multiple one-year programs.

Apparently getting into med school is academic regress

Your OSAP got assessed already? Is this in the check status page? I sent my documents and completed everything weeks ago but mine still says I have to submit documentation and they need to verify my income lol.

I guess this part is school dependent?

Your OSAP got assessed already? Is this in the check status page? I sent my documents and completed everything weeks ago but mine still says I have to submit documentation and they need to verify my income lol.

I guess this part is school dependent?

No I can't check status yet, it says I have to wait 48 hours.

My "print/upload" page says my application won't proceed until I send them a letter explaining why I'm struggling academically....

The signature/decleration and MSFAA rows say "no action required", maybe its because of this stupid academic struggle thing they've tagged my account with. What do those rows say on your application and have you applied for OSAP before? I know I sent in the MSFAA once years ago and they never asked me to send a new one for subsequent applications. 

No I can't check status yet, it says I have to wait 48 hours.

My "print/upload" page says my application won't proceed until I send them a letter explaining why I'm struggling academically....

The signature/decleration and MSFAA rows say "no action required", maybe its because of this stupid academic struggle thing they've tagged my account with. What do those rows say on your application and have you applied for OSAP before? I know I sent in the MSFAA once years ago and they never asked me to send a new one for subsequent applications. 

LOL bruh...

It's my 1st time applying for OSAP although I did do the 30% rebate thing before. From my understanding, if you've sent in the MSFAA in the past, you don't need to send it again at all.

My lines are shown in the screenshot I posted above but I have:

Your Declaration and Signature Pages: Print then either upload or submit to your financial aid office.

Master Student Financial Assistance Agreement  (MSFAA): Print and submit to designated Canada Post Outlet

--

Anyone know if they tell you once they've receive your forms? My checklist still says "Student must provide supporting documents" even though I uploaded my declaration page and submitted MSFAA. It actually still lets me upload another file without saying they already have something from me :S

It there a huge processing delay?

If it helps my status got delayed about 10 days. I submitted my forms 2 weeks ago and got a confirmed received date about 3 days ago

Hey, thanks! I just checked and they received my MSFAA form :) But nothing about the signed declaration page yet. Which is odd because I uploaded it days before I handed in the other one. Did you upload yours too?

For the Declaration and Signature Pages - if it says "No action required" under What to Do, does that means they have received it?

Also, my Status tells me to check back in late July for information on funding....is this normal? I don't know when OSAP is usually released but that's cutting it pretty close (submitted my app mid-May).

For the Declaration and Signature Pages - if it says "No action required" under What to Do, does that means they have received it?

Also, my Status tells me to check back in late July for information on funding....is this normal? I don't know when OSAP is usually released but that's cutting it pretty close (submitted my app mid-May).

I believe that's the case. Since my MSFAA form got processed, it now has "No action required" written. Can I ask when you uploaded your signature page?

Is anyone having an issue where for both the declaration and masters student forms it says 'no action required', but on the checklist it says for me to upload supporting documents? I don't have a button to even open the documents let alone print them. So, so confused. 

Is anyone having an issue where for both the declaration and masters student forms it says 'no action required', but on the checklist it says for me to upload supporting documents? I don't have a button to even open the documents let alone print them. So, so confused. 

For me it says "no action required" so I assumed we don't have to upload these documents. 

Sent the MSFAA plus photocopies of SIN and driver's license to the National Loans address, they received it and confirmed on the OSAP website. Would not let me upload the declaration pages so I went to the Western Financial Aid Office and dropped it off there.

I'm seriously thinking of just mailing in the declaration pages... it's been over a month and they haven't "received" my upload yet... wtf lol

Contact your financial aid office. I contacted mine and although on the OSAP website it says they haven't "received" it, my financial aid office already received it weeks ago. They're just slow to process it :P

So can someone confirm that if it says "No action required" for the forms, that's because we already got OSAP during undergrad? I guess the MSFAA already has all that stuff from me?

It feels strange that I didn't have to do anything other than press Submit. 

Archived