Premed 101 Forums

Nursing School At University Of Toronto

LOLXYR

I am currently a grade 12 student and I am planning on entering the nursing school at university of Toronto. I heard that this program is second entry and can only be entered in the third year. I also heard that they look at the marks of the first and second year during admission. I am planning on taking sciences at university of Toronto. I am wondering which science program is the easiest to get high marks and closest to nursing (a program that will teach you things used in nursing and medicine). Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Well this is kinda late but life sciences at U of T, for the first 2 years, is basically the same for all programs. Everyone in life sciences takes the same first year courses and you actually only pick your specific program after 1st year and the ones you can get into depend on your grades in first year. If you want to take basic science courses, I suggest the human biology program, there is no cut off for 1st year grades and it also doesn't require physics. Plus you have more freedom to pick courses from any science discipline, you're not restricted to specific courses like other programs

• 8 months later...

Archived