Premed 101 Forums

Mmi Practice Group

Hi there, 

I'm curious if there's anybody who has begun preparing for the MMI? I'm looking for a weekly group to practice with. I've done the MMI twice and know the earlier you start preparing the better. I have one, maybe two more interested applicants if needed.

If you have a group and are able to accommodate another member I would be happy to join.

If you don't have a group but are looking to practice weekly, send me a PM and we can get something going. 

Thanks, Adam. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It seems like this group might be reaching its capacity, so if there is enough interest we can start another MMI practice group. If you are interested, please send me a PM or reply to this thread and I can co-ordinate the effort.

I might be wrong though, so if the original group is still accepting members then please correct me!

• 7 months later...

I think it would be a good idea for everyone to share practice questions on here and we can practice answering a variety. 

MMI practice question:

You have 2 minutes to read the following prompt.

You have 8 minutes to write/type/say your answer.

Go!

In South Korea, there is a growing trend to remain unmarried and instead obtain advanced degrees and personal accomplishments. 
In a society where women and men can have the same jobs, Korean women are still expected to put their careers on hold for child rearing as well maintain the majority of the cooking and cleaning chores in the household.

Do you think North American society has eschewed these ideas or are there still barriers for women in the workplace?
Do you think Women doctors can maintain their footing both in the workplace and at home?
How would you allocate household responsibilities between you and a partner in a hypothetical marriage where you are both working demanding jobs?

Archived