Premed 101 Forums

Abs Summer Studentship/nserc Research Awards

Neoo

Hi,

Just wondering what sections I should include a summer studentship like the NSERC USRA?

I was thinking of including it in the  1. employment section to talk about my work experience in the lab/duties, 2. to include it in the awards section to talk about the award and the necessary qualifications/competition involved, and 3. to include it in the research section to specifically talk about what my research was about.

Is it okay to mention it in all 3 sections (I will be discussing different pieces of info in each section)? What do you all think?

Thanks for the help!!

Se

Hi,

Just wondering what sections I should include a summer studentship like the NSERC USRA?

I was thinking of including it in the  1. employment section to talk about my work experience in the lab/duties, 2. to include it in the awards section to talk about the award and the necessary qualifications/competition involved, and 3. to include it in the research section to specifically talk about what my research was about.

Is it okay to mention it in all 3 sections (I will be discussing different pieces of info in each section)? What do you all think?

Thanks for the help!!

Seems like padding to me, but that's just my opinion. I would just do the award + employment or research

Archived