Premed 101 Forums

Interview Invites

I assume that because the interview date has changed from Nov. 15 to Nov. 05 this year, that the invites will be out quicker. I actually received a call to have my unofficial MCAT scores sent so they could expedite the process. So if anyone hears about interviews, please post here! Last year they came out (I think) Oct. 16th, so I assume it will be earlier than that..!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I spoke to them this morning and they said within the next week and a half... Doesn't leave much time to prepare. 

I agree, its kind of last minute given the interviews at Nov 5th. We have to get our travel plans set out (for those of us out of province) etc, plus deal with the practice time. 

I have no idea, honestly. I was invited twice for an interview with a 24 MCAT and a 3.7 GPA. I assume they look at everything because as a part of the UNB group, I know not everyone was invited and there is no way that 24 was the cut off, given that the pool is apparently MCAT competitive. Its hard to know, they don't reveal much info. 

Has anybody from OOP received an interview invite? I called the Admissions Office today and they said that emails will be sent out all this week. They told me if I don't get one by next week, I should consider my chances slim.  :mellow:

Hope to get something in the next couple of days!  :)

Archived