Premed 101 Forums

Saskatoon Interview Prep

R99

Hello!

I am offering interview prep sessions to help people prepare for their interviews.

I have done 6 professional MMIs over the last 4 years and did well on them consistently. In case you were wondering, my multiple attempts were due to problems with my academic record and NOT my interview performance.  I have done literally hundreds of hours of interview practice and can address the common questions that most often arise in how to prepare for the interview, how to answer questions, and lots of practical advice to help you get ready.

I know how heartbreaking it is to invest so much time and effort into getting into medicine and being rejected -  I have been in that position many times. I want to commit to your success genuinely and I am completely sincere in wanting you to succeed. I continue to provide free services for friends and acquaintances but given how I have less free time now because of medicine, I am charging a fair price per hour, which is open to negotiation.

I offer completely honest and sincere feedback; if I believe I can't help you, I will tell you honestly instead of trying to market my services.

My philosophy is to bring out the interview strengths of an individual while polishing their negative tendencies.  I also teach several common methods of answering questions. 

Most importantly, I offer a free 30 minute session to see if I would be a good fit for you.

Please PM or email me if you have any questions or would like a free session.

Email: youthrevival@outlook.com

• 2 months later...

Archived