Premed 101 Forums

Ottawa electives and interviews?

Carms friendly room for rent.

www.MedsHousing.com

Listing #0005425

Looking for a room to rent while you’re on elective at the General Hospital?

Look no further.

I have a spare room that I rent out to med students while they’re here on elective.

I have been doing this for the past four years and found it to be a pleasurable experience.

I have met many students from across the country.

The room comes fully furnished, feather-down duvet and pillows, wi-fi included, shared washroom and kitchen.

Laundry on site.

Pet free and smoke free.

Close to shopping. About a 10-12 minute walk to general hospital (CHEO).

A free shuttle bus operates between hospitals.

Reasonable inclusive weekly rate of $200.

Nightly rate of $50 for CaRMS interviews also available.

I happened to run into a med student who told me that they saw my ad on medshousing and responded to it but that I ignored them. I told them that I did not receive their response nor any message notification from medshousing. If you are interested in a room rental in Ottawa then click directly on my posting (not this one) or click on my profile to send me a direct message and we can coordinate through there. I post this here because I am not sure how many students are sending messages through medshousing that I am not getting. Thank you.

Hello, We are very disappointed  to hear this. Please check your private messages on this forum. We have sent multiple messages to your email without response. Perhaps the email registered on file is incorrect. We would like to resolve this quickly as there is big demand for short term elective housing in Ottawa at this time. Kind regards, The MedsHousing. Team

Archived