Premed 101 Forums

Mcgill Medicine Interview Date Question

nawrp11

Hi everyone, I'm a new poster here. Hope everyone's Saturday is going well. 

I have a question about interview days for McGill. Looking at their website, it appears that applicants will know wether or not they got an interview in early February. In the case that someone is granted an interview, are they given the option to choose which day and what time of day the interview will be? If so, does it work on a "first come first serve" basis where one day might be filled up and therefore unavailable after a certain period of time? 

Thanks

How it's worked in the past is you're given a date (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday), and then either a morning or afternoon check-in time (you're there 4-5 hours).

You don't get to chose, maybe someone has experience with interview date conflicts but I think you pretty much have to keep the date they give you.

Yeah they don't give you a choice. You're either morning (7h15 check in womp womp) or afternoon on the day they give you.

Hi everyone, I'm a new poster here. Hope everyone's Saturday is going well.

I have a question about interview days for McGill. Looking at their website, it appears that applicants will know wether or not they got an interview in early February. In the case that someone is granted an interview, are they given the option to choose which day and what time of day the interview will be? If so, does it work on a "first come first serve" basis where one day might be filled up and therefore unavailable after a certain period of time?

Thanks

Archived