Premed 101 Forums

LONDON, Ontario-CANADA

Single room with private bath 109 Windsor Avenue, London, ON, Canada

Read this new review:

Kristina-stayed for an elective Sept:

"Great place to stay! Stuart and Justine are super friendly and accommodating -

really went above and beyond to help get me situated in London! :) "

This is a room for rent in a nice bungalow in the Wortley Village (Old South) neighbourhood of London, owned by my girlfriend and I.

There is space for a car in our driveway if you drive and lots of clean common space to share.

I am a 1st year medical student at Western, and my girlfriend works is a youth worker at CPRI.

We have really enjoyed having people stay at our home and getting to know them.

We also have a lovely dog who is quiet and playful, he loves people and is pretty easy to get along with, but just so you know, we do have a furry friend in our home!

It is a short walk to Wortley Village, with some nice coffee shops and some good restaurants.

A beautiful quiet neighbourhood to walk around and lots of friendly people.

Downtown is walkable, in about 20 minutes, and transit access is great, 3 busses run from about a block away.

Very convenient if you are at Victoria Hospital, it is about a 15-20 minute walk and a 5 minute drive.

Easy transit to UH, Saint Joseph's, and campus, about a 30 minute bus ride from the end of our block.

I also often drive to campus and have no problem carpooling.

Weekly Rate is $150, monthly rate is $600, if you are looking for a couple days we can negotiate a daily rate.

Archived