Photo
- - - - -

Prep Company Ad Again. Edited By Arztin.

interview interview preparation queens queens university MMI MPI traditional panel interview

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bonnielifesci

bonnielifesci

idiots who can't read and understand forum rules

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:32 PM

Deleted by Arztin.

Edited by Arztin, 11 January 2017 - 07:39 PM.

I will rip you off.

#2 Arztin

Arztin

Scut Monkey

• Moderators
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:37 PM

Had to ban you guys 4 times already for not respecting forum rules. You guys just did it again by spamming + posting in the wrong section again, i.e. not in the classified section. Don't ever post again on the forum. No more chances. 

I don't know how you guys can coach people for so much money when you guys can't manage to read and understand very very basic forum rules. That is a bit scary.

McGill 2018 - Bonne chance à tous!  --

My MMI guide: http://forums.premed...81464-mmi-tips/

Dear premed, before posting a question, please search the forum, use Google and read the schools' websites. 

#3 lulu95

lulu95

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 10:16 PM

Had to ban you guys 4 times already for not respecting forum rules. You guys just did it again by spamming + posting in the wrong section again, i.e. not in the classified section. Don't ever post again on the forum. No more chances. 

I don't know how you guys can coach people for so much money when you guys can't manage to read and understand very very basic forum rules. That is a bit scary.

Any chance you can let us know which company it was, so we can avoid it? Because you're right, this is kinda disturbing...

#4 ogradyM

ogradyM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 09:05 PM

Any chance you can let us know which company it was, so we can avoid it? Because you're right, this is kinda disturbing...

I think it was MDconsultants.ca as someone with a similar username from them sent me an unsolicited PM out of the blue asking me to sign up for their services.   

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: interview, interview preparation, queens, queens university, MMI, MPI, traditional panel interview

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users