Premed 101 Forums

Omsas Gpa Converter

It depends what school you go to/went to for ug, but just looking at the chart, it looks like B+ is a 3.3. at all schools with alphabet grading.  

yeah not sure where this 3.5 is coming from?

although that would be a more civilized drop from a A- to a B+ than what we have now.

• 2 months later...

I got 3.3 too - this chart is not really that confusing actually once you figure it out the pain is to do this for every course - there also a lot of similar calculators online if you do a quick google http://bemoacademicconsulting.com/OMSAS-GPA-Conversion-Calculator.html but i would just try to use the official chart always 

I always did it manually. Now I know the full conversion for column 3 (my undergrad school) haha. It would be nice if OMSAS put up an official calculator for people to use. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

even nicer, if all schools agreed to use the same system or at least if OMSAS would just do this for the students. lol

or if the schools even had it as a automatic value shoved out - although since there are all these wGPA systems you are going to need to know how to do it manually in any case. 

Archived