Premed 101 Forums

2017 Interview Dates

Hi ! 

I have an interview on March 25, but it appears that Western and Queen's will be also hosting their interviews on the 5/6 and 25/26 weekends. I foresee a potential conflict arising from the date that I have. If I were to ask for accommodation, what are some of the other dates that McMaster is offering? Any insight would be appreciated! 

Thank you for the replies everyone! I just don't want to land in a situation where I would have McMaster and Western back to back on the same weekend. Because pairing Queen's with those schools would be geographically difficult to attend in two days.

I'll wait until next week before contacting McMaster. :)

Hi ! 

I have an interview on March 25, but it appears that Western and Queen's will be also hosting their interviews on the 5/6 and 25/26 weekends. I foresee a potential conflict arising from the date that I have. If I were to ask for accommodation, what are some of the other dates that McMaster is offering? Any insight would be appreciated! 

Just for information sake, the McMaster interviews this year are on March 25/26 and April 1st. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived