Premed 101 Forums

Interview Mcat Requirement For 2017

For those applicants who are not from one of our designated Southwestern Ontario counties, the minimum MCAT scores required to be considered for interviews this year are:

New MCAT ell Old MCAT BBFLS                   128 ell BS                         11         CPFBS                  126 ell PS                           8 CARS                    129 ell VR                         11 Total                      383 ell Total                      30

Swomen

New MCAT ell Old MCAT BBFLS                   125 ell BS                         8         CPFBS                  126 ell PS                         8 CARS                    125 ell VR                         8 Combined Total     383 ell Combined Total    30

For those applicants who are not from one of our designated Southwestern Ontario counties, the minimum MCAT scores required to be considered for interviews this year are:

New MCAT ell Old MCAT BBFLS                   128 ell BS                         11         CPFBS                  126 ell PS                           8 CARS                    129 ell VR                         11 Total                      383 ell Total                      30

Swomen

New MCAT ell Old MCAT BBFLS                   125 ell BS                         8         CPFBS                  126 ell PS                         8 CARS                    125 ell VR                         8 Combined Total     383 ell Combined Total    30

So upsetting.. wrote the MCAT but thought I bombed CPFBS so I re-wrote before my first set of scores came out to give myself the best chance before the application deadline came.

First score was 126/130/129/130 and second score was 127/127/127/129. I would have made the cutoffs if I hadn't re-written. I haven't gotten my rejection yet, but awaiting it.

So upsetting.. wrote the MCAT but thought I bombed CPFBS so I re-wrote before my first set of scores came out to give myself the best chance before the application deadline came.

First score was 126/130/129/130 and second score was 127/127/127/129. I would have made the cutoffs if I hadn't re-written. I haven't gotten my rejection yet, but awaiting it.

Actually, not to be the bearer of bad news but assuming that you're not a Southwestern Ontario applicant, the bio cutoff was a 128, so your first score wouldn't have been high enough either. So, don't kick yourself too much over it! What's done is done. 

Actually, not to be the bearer of bad news but assuming that you're not a Southwestern Ontario applicant, the bio cutoff was a 128, so your first score wouldn't have been high enough either. So, don't kick yourself too much over it! What's done is done. 

With the new MCAT, the format is CP/CARS/BIO/PSYSOC. So his 126 was in Chem/physics/biochem.

Woops, maybe I wrote the order of scores improperly - the 126 was for CPFBS

With the new MCAT, the format is CP/CARS/BIO/PSYSOC. So his 126 was in Chem/physics/biochem.

Woops, maybe I wrote the order of scores improperly - the 126 was for CPFBS

Omg can't believe I just found out now I had it wrong this whole time. I got the same thing in CP and BIO so it didn't matter to me but now I feel silly. Sorry!

Archived