Premed 101 Forums

Where To Find Date And Time For Dmd Interview Mcgill

Hello Everyone, 

I have received an interview from Mcgill DMD and in the email it says the following: 
"CONSULT YOUR APPLICATION CHECKLIST IN MINERVA FOR YOUR INTERVIEW SESSION DATE AND TIME. It is your responsibility to be available to attend the interview for which you have been scheduled and to arrive on time and to plan your travel accordingly. Please note that there will be no repeat interview sessions and no special accommodations." 

However, I can't for the life of me find where the date and time are. The problem is that I need this information to RSVP to the interview. Can someone please give me the steps I need to do on Minerva to find this information? 

I checked Minerva --> Applicant --> 
Admission Application and Documentation Status --> Fall 2017 Dentistry
However, I can't see the date/time. 

Thank you, and sorry for the basic question. 

Hey, 

I am sorry that I may not be much of a direct help. However, I can give you a simple advice. If I was in your position, I would call the admissions office and get whatever information I need from them. I don't think it is wrong, nor embarrassing. Just tell them that it's your first time going through this, and that you actually tried and you couldn't figure it out, and that any help would be appreciated. I mean, I think that's your best shot man. 

Hey, 

I am sorry that I may not be much of a direct help. However, I can give you a simple advice. If I was in your position, I would call the admissions office and get whatever information I need from them. I don't think it is wrong, nor embarrassing. Just tell them that it's your first time going through this, and that you actually tried and you couldn't figure it out, and that any help would be appreciated. I mean, I think that's your best shot man. 

Thank you! I am going to do this tomorrow! 

Archived