• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 hh160

hh160

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 02:55 PM

How are you guys feeling a month later? I've been going back and forth between the extremes. I really wish I had looked at two sides of the argument more carefully. I felt very happy and confident on that day and just had fun with it, so much that I just winged every station and completely missed some of the other arguments. I treated it too much like a casual conversation...I honestly don't know what they're looking for. Their site says they want to see how well you can speak on the spot and I feel like I did that pretty well...

You're definitely not alone, I'm sure many of us are going back and forth, or think about it at least qd, bid, maybe even qid, but at this point, it's out of our control, and the best thing to do to keep your sanity is keep yourself busy - volunteer, try a new sport, learn a new hobby, etc. But I admit the days seem to go slower post-interview than pre-interview lol 

#42 lab2185

lab2185

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 07:14 PM

Also keep in mind it is not just the interview that counts.... There are people not getting accepted with above average interviews and people getting in likely with not above average interviews. So it is sort of impossible to gage as they look at everything. 

• medicine likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users