Premed 101 Forums

Ubc Interview

Hey guys! I want to practice as well! I live in surrey, but I am happy to meet somewhere that is convenient.

Hi guys I also live in Surrey but am willing to travel, please let me know if you are still interested in getting together to practice!! I can make time just about any day and weekends.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys I also live in Surrey but am willing to travel, please let me know if you are still interested in getting together to practice!! I can make time just about any day and weekends.

I also live in Surrey. If anyone in Surrey wants to practice, I'm available in the mornings during weekdays and potentially weekends. Let me know if anyone wants to meet.

Cheers

I found out yesterday :) has anyone been through the interview process before? I understand that it is a panel interview with general and situational questions but I am wondering if anyone has any advice or tips?

Thank you and best of luck to everyone ☺️!

I am in Ontario but if anyone wants to practice the interview via skype I would love to!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just got accepted!!!!

Received my email around 230 pm today!!

Good luck to all of you waiting, I'm sure you'll hear soon :)

Congrats!! I got an offer too :) I was wondering if you also got a letter of admission on the online grad system? My status still says pending. Thanks!

Congrats!! I got an offer too :) I was wondering if you also got a letter of admission on the online grad system? My status still says pending. Thanks!

No, my grad system says the same though. I'm guessing it'll take a few days to update. Looking forward to meeting you in August/Sept!

I got accepted as well! I am going to be in the Northern and Rural Cohort. I still haven't seen anything on the online grad system... I'm assuming it will be updated next week (although it makes me nervous that it's still not official :mellow: ). 

Congrats everyone!

Archived