Premed 101 Forums

Admission Decisions 2017

snazij

Great, thanks. Also, do you know anything about the Gatineau campus, as it mentions in the offer letter that we may be assigned there for year 3. If our french skills are not too strong, could we request not to be located there?

The Gatineau site is optional! The department does not force anyone to go there and I imagine it will continue to be an optional thing

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone having trouble paying the deposit? 

I get the message: "We are unable to process your confirmation request. Please contact your admissions office for further assistance."
But i'm guessing the office won't be open till Tuesday...

I also got this message when trying to confirm my offer. Contacted admissions and they told me that I was having this issue because I had already accepted an offer for grad school at McGill. Was able to sort out everything with Service Point.

Pretty sure they don't so that we're not competitive amongst each other in class.

Plus I don't think there would be any point aside from feeding the med student God complex if you were ranked up right or crushing some of your self esteem if you scored low. bottom line, i agree with you haha!  

Archived