Premed 101 Forums

Utoronto Pt 2017 Application

To those of you who've applied to U of T PT for the 2017 cycle: has anyone received any notifications/updates regarding their application? I also applied to Mac PT and they sent me a confirmation email on Feb 4, but I haven't received anything from UofT confirming receipt of my application.

To those of you who've applied to U of T PT for the 2017 cycle: has anyone received any notifications/updates regarding their application? I also applied to Mac PT and they sent me a confirmation email on Feb 4, but I haven't received anything from UofT confirming receipt of my application.

Hey gg173, I applied to the Ontario schools for this cycle. I haven't got any emails confirming my application. Not sure how it works, but I had to contact ORPAS mid/late feb because they made a mistake on my GPA calculation, so perhaps this delayed stuff? I applied to these schools last year and I got one from McMaster and Western, so I wondering if you applied to Western and got any replies yet?

Hey gg173, I applied to the Ontario schools for this cycle. I haven't got any emails confirming my application. Not sure how it works, but I had to contact ORPAS mid/late feb because they made a mistake on my GPA calculation, so perhaps this delayed stuff? I applied to these schools last year and I got one from McMaster and Western, so I wondering if you applied to Western and got any replies yet?

Hey turquoisemy,

Didn't apply to Western this cycle - just Mac and UofT. Hopefully we hear from UofT in the next few weeks. 

Archived