Premed 101 Forums

Mcmaster Pt 2017 Interview Invites Out!

For anyone who has completed the MMI last year, what do the written stations entail? Are they much different compared to the normal stations (other than writing your response)?

Are the written stations typed or hand written?

The written stations are hand written. The questions are quite variable but are meant to reflect the type of person you are. examples are like "who is a role model in your life and why?" "What does it mean to you for physiotherapy to be an evidence based practice?".

If anyone has questions about Mac's interview or general advice, I would be glad to help. A bit of advice practising with friends. Find someone who will be actually critical and knowledgeable. It's hard to find someone to know what you need to work on for the interviews and half the time they don't want to hurt your feelings lol 

Karim would you be kind enough to let others know what letter your last name starts with?

Yes sure. My last name starts with a B. That was a bit lucky I must admit. Stay positive my friend and hopefully you will hear the good news soon. Best of luck and I hope you heard good news from other schools. 

Cheers, 

KB

Just received this after I emailed Liz:

Good afternoon,

We are keeping our waitlist open until Friday March 31st. The waitlist for each GPA group is alphabetical.

Thank you,

Liz Dzaman

There's still some hope!

Did you inquire about this, or did you just get this e-mail? 

Archived