Premed 101 Forums

Anonymous Oop Waitlist Poll

OOP waitlist scores (answers are ANONYMOUS)  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What was your overall score?

• 83.00-85.00
    • 80.00-82.99
    • 76.20-79.99
    • 74.00-76.19
    • 72.00-73.99
    • 70.00-71.99
    • less than 70.00
    • >85.00 (!!!)

Hey Guys, I just wanted to ease some nerves around here. I got an offer, but I will be (gratefully) turning in down in favor of Ontario schools. I have been in your position last year so I understand what some of you might be going through. My score was in 80-83 range. All the very best :)

Congratulations! Just to be clear, did you just get an offer from the waitlist, or were you originally accepted? Thanks!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well ML_34 above said that they had gotten an acceptance from the waitlist, so the waitlist is moving.

I have been accepted to an Irish school, and they want the 1st year's tuition of 41,000 euros on August 1st, nonrefundable. If I don't hear from Dal by the time July rolls around, I will most definitely be calling and pleading mt case. (I know that likely if July rolls around and I haven't heard anything, I probably am not getting accepted).

I was waitlisted last year and unfortunately, they won't release any wait list information no matter how much you ask. Also, last year they sent out the "no more wait list movement" email around August 20th, so they really leave you hanging until the last minute which really sucks.

Hopefully you guys will receive good news soon!

Received an offer off the waitlist from Dal 2 days ago, and just declined it today due to offers elsewhere. So the waitlist is still moving! Hang in there guys and best of luck :)

Hey keepingitreal,

Do you remember what your score was and do you mind sharing?

Thanks so much!

Just opened up an OOP spot. Good luck to whoever gets the offer!

Hey henslice,

Would you mind sharing your score? Really curious as to how far down the list they are and if I have any hope of getting in.

Thanks!

Maybe henslice won't be monitoring this thread anymore, so if we quote that might give them a notification  :)

34 minutes ago, MedHopeful94 said:

Received an offer yesterday and just declined it today. It's still moving guys, someone will be getting a call tomorrow:)

May I know your score and did they call you by phone or email you?  Thanks.

By the way, did you get an email confirming that you are on waitlist when you replied to them in March?  Thanks again.

Archived