Premed 101 Forums

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine hasn't and I applied last year as well and it never did update. I received confirmation of my application, yet Dal online says I have items outstanding... it says at the top of the page that for certain application types, including graduate ones, that it will not always be updated.

Hey mine says the same. I have not received a decision notification yet though.

My decision changed right below that line.. I don't want to make anything of it though because I haven't gotten any other notifications yet.

Best of luck to you!!

Just wondering if anyone's application status changed to Accepted- Deposit requested? Mine changed to that this morning. I don't want to make anything of it because I haven't received an email or a letter yet  :(

I'm in the same boat! 

I got a conditional acceptance a couple of days ago for OT. I'm not clear on what those conditions are though...what would need to happen to reject someone from this process? I'm refraining from celebrating until I'm more certain

I got a conditional acceptance a couple of days ago for OT. I'm not clear on what those conditions are though...what would need to happen to reject someone from this process? I'm refraining from celebrating until I'm more certain

I got my conditional acceptance Tuesday morning and then Tuesday night I got an email with my official letter of acceptance from the Dean of Graduate Studies. I think the conditional part just means that they have recommended you to the Faculty of Graduate Studies, and then FGS makes the final decision. I don't think they often reject people but I'm not sure 

How did you guys convert your gpa from a 4.0 scale to a 4.3 scale? Or from a percentage scale? I'm from sask and have no idea what my gpa for Dal is or if there are certain classes they don't accept in the gpa calculation.

My GPA is a 3.83/4.0 scale(according to orpas) or a 4.0/4.3 scale. My school uses a 4.3 scale so I did not need to convert it but generally an A+ =  95+% or a 4.3.

I got my conditional acceptance Tuesday morning and then Tuesday night I got an email with my official letter of acceptance from the Dean of Graduate Studies. I think the conditional part just means that they have recommended you to the Faculty of Graduate Studies, and then FGS makes the final decision. I don't think they often reject people but I'm not sure 

Same... and I think you are right nbot

Same... and I think you are right nbot

I don't expect a full acceptance yet since I am still working through my prerequisites and my degree but my concern is that my GPA will drop this term and that they will reject me, even if I fulfill all the other requirements. Do you think I should email and ask when I'll hear from them, or if I should ask what exactly the committee will be looking at?

Archived