Premed 101 Forums

Post Interview Discussion

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Calgary hasn't said a date, it can be anytime from May 1 to May 15...wish they were like Ontario schools, you guys get a hard date so you can prepare yourselves..

yeah that is worse ha - even if they just picked the worst case and went with it would be better. Everyone would be on egg shells down there - every email.....Gah!

Well I could probably come up with something for May the 4th. The other days will take some work haha

well maybe if you collectively spent less time counting blue cars or watching seconds tick by on your count down timers you could come with something. 

It is about focus people! :)

Anyone here going to be in London on Judgement Day?..... (May 9th) 

Myself, and two others who only had interviews at Western will be having drinks (either celebratory or consolatory ones) at Barney's! 

Feel free to join us! Also, we agreed that if one of us gets rejected, their bill is on the accepted lol  

(Ps. I do not look like my display pic... so you should probably DM me on here...or just go up to random tables and take a stab at introducing yourself until you hit the right one lol both effective methods, one more hilarious than the other.) 

Myself, and two others who only had interviews at Western will be having drinks (either celebratory or consolatory ones) at Barney's! 

Feel free to join us! Also, we agreed that if one of us gets rejected, their bill is on the accepted lol  

(Ps. I do not look like my display pic... so you should probably DM me on here...or just go up to random tables and take a stab at introducing yourself until you hit the right one lol both effective methods, one more hilarious than the other.) 

good to know! :)

If I am in the city I may even pop by. 

Guys ugh it was night time and I couldn't tell if the last car was navy blue or black.. I assume this means waitlist? 

1) Double or nothing today. Even number you get into all the schools you applied to, odd automatic rejection for all.

2) Pro tip: next time, scratch the car so you get some of the paint on your key and you can look at it under the light of your own home

This is an art, people

I might be down for that! I'm not 100% sure if I'll be London that day, but that would be fun!

Just curious... have decisions ever been sent out early? There's really no way they'll release them before May 9th? My patience is running out and my summer plans are on hold cause of this :P

Edit: Also, do you guys still have the 'medicine interviews' tab on their Owl page?

Just curious... have decisions ever been sent out early? There's really no way they'll release them before May 9th? My patience is running out and my summer plans are on hold cause of this :P

Edit: Also, do you guys still have the 'medicine interviews' tab on their Owl page?

Mine isn't on OWL anymore

Archived