Premed 101 Forums

Post Interview Discussion

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly what I was feeling but was unable to put in words.

I have never been able to figure out exactly why that happens - in hindsight I think the wait time just past as a quick blur but at the same time I remember being very conscious of the amount of time left etc, etc. 

We are getting close now though no matter how you count it :) I am looking forward to some good news from people on soon to be big day!

Haha. I probably will. Also, I know the blue car thing is getting kinda old, but I counted an even number of blue cars everytime I counted. If I actually do get in, I'm buying a blue car.

If we get in, we definitely have to put the blue car thing in next year's admission video dude. Even though it will be an inside joke, I bet you the keeners who read past years' interview discussion threads will get it lol

That looks delicious btw... also, am I the only one who can no longer sign in to the SSO page (the link from the first email)? This sounds obsessive but I tried signing it and it won't let me :( :\

Thanks! What error message are you getting?

That looks delicious btw... also, am I the only one who can no longer sign in to the SSO page (the link from the first email)? This sounds obsessive but I tried signing it and it won't let me :( :\

Please don't think this means anything. I've applied and interviewed at other schools a couple of times and the kinks and glitches they've had led to people going crazy with theories everywhere: 99.99% of those are wrong. 

Invalid username/pw lol... it's letting you sign in?

Edit: Nevermind... it just let me in. So odd. Sorry guys lol... but for Owl, my Med Admissions tab is gone. I need something to do this week -.-

AdComs were probably reading the thread and realized you cracked the code!!!! 

I expect your med admissions tab to reappear on Owl in the next 15 minutes. 

hahaha

tbh ive been way crazier with apps. you should hear me with friends.

Please don't think this means anything. I've applied and interviewed at other schools a couple of times and the kinks and glitches they've had led to people going crazy with theories everywhere: 99.99% of those are wrong. 

yeah....please don't obsess about things like that - it is amazing how often it is just the tech guy is doing minor whatever on the system and the forum has 12 pages of analysis over it :)

Archived