Premed 101 Forums

Post-Interview Talks

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far it seems like the first round of people to get emails (around 8:54am) were the accepted ones, and then a bunch of waitlist emails trickled in around 9:15-9:30am. So the conjecture is that the people who still haven't gotten emails yet (including myself) are rejected........

EDIT: I got my email at 9:49am and I'm waitlisted, so my previous conjecture is wrong... or perhaps I'm on the very end of the wait list...

So far it seems like the first round of people to get emails (around 8:54am) were the accepted ones, and then a bunch of waitlist emails trickled in around 9:15-9:30am. So the conjecture is that the people who still haven't gotten emails yet (including myself) are rejected........

EDIT: I got my email at 9:49am and I'm waitlisted, so my previous conjecture is wrong... or perhaps I'm on the very end of the wait list...

Does anyone know if the time someone receives a wait list offer correlates to the rankings?

Does anyone know if the time someone receives a wait list offer correlates to the rankings?

Apparently it's not supposed to, but with such a big difference between waitlist email time stamps I wouldn't be surprised if there is a correlation.

The top 90 get acceptance email immediately, bottom few hundred get rejects immediately and then the rest go down list?

Archived