Premed 101 Forums

Post Interview Thoughts

Found the MMI kind of fun! (My thoughts may change come May 9, though!) One thing was for sure, the med students, staff, and interviewers did their absolute best to reduce stress! Wow, they were amazing!

Currently dissecting every single thing I said and did during the interview! It's going to be a LONG six weeks!

A lot of the questions were really strange and not quite what I was expecting. They hit me right on the border of my comfort zone, but I felt I gave everything I could. Appreciated the student hosts trying to put us at ease though. I guess we will see on May 9th  :mellow:

I felt fine right after the interview, but now I just feel like I screwed up. However, the questions were fun and I was comfortable discussing the topics. It's just that I randomly think about points every now and then that i could've talked about but didnt, so that's pretty stressful. As others have mentioned, the student hosts were the best and definitely helped everyone feel at ease:) Here's to the long wait till May 9th

Archived