Premed 101 Forums

Selling:

Everything you need to ace the DAT and interview process! Using the textbooks below, I was able to score the highest Academic Average on my test date for the Canadian DAT!

DAT:

·         I’m currently selling Dr. Jim Romano’s DAT Destroyer (2016 Version) and his General Chemistry Destroyer. Both are very recent editions and are in excellent condition (DAT Destroyer near mint; General Chemistry Destroyer has negligible water damage on cover/bottom).

·         Kaplan DAT – 8th Edition: This book is excellent if one wants to build the groundwork for the DAT. The book is in good condition, but I have highlighted occasionally and have added connotations.

·         MCAT General Chemistry Review: This book is amazing if you feel rusty in chemistry and want a refresher. Unfortunately this book has copious notes/highlights in it.

·         CDAT Practice Exam – In near mint condition, serves as a practice DAT test.

The DAT Destroyer and General Chemistry Destroyer alone retail at ~$330 Canadian.  I’m willing to sell all the textbooks above for $240.

Interview:

·         Multiple Mini Interview for the Mind: This book is excellent preparation for both general interview questions and various MMI questions. The book provides an excellent outline of how to think through and coherently answer the difficult questions dental schools through at applicants. Mint Condition

·         Medical School Interviews (Lee and Picard): This is an amazing book that provides an in depth explanation on what to expect during a dental school interview. Although the focus is on UK schools, the material provided translates perfectly to the Canadian and American systems. The book is replete with essential knowledge as well as questions and answers to all sorts of interview questions.

·         Doing Right: This book is a must for students who want to become Doctors or Dentists; it outlines the many different ethical dilemmas health practitioners may face in their day to day lives. Many of the ethical issues are tested during the interview, and many in the pre-dental community believe this book a must-read. (Okay condition, highlighting throughout).

The material above is really all one needs to fully prepare for the interviews; however, I also have some general interview questions that I can also include if one wants extra practice.

Medical School Interviews retails at ~$35 CAD, Multiple Mini Interview for the Mind at ~$30, and Doing Right at ~$70. I’m willing to sell all three for $70

I would strongly prefer to sell the whole package ($300). I live in the Vancouver area, but can ship if required (buyer must cover shipping costs). Please feel free to message me if you are interested!

• 1 month later...

Archived