Premed 101 Forums

Schulich Interview

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why don't they just release them via email? :S

They never state anything in their emails, and instead they just tell you to check Student Centre. I think they'd rather wait a day than send out personalized emails to everyone. Also apparently Western's wifi is down too.

Did they say anything more? Was it due to the outage or was it due to them not compiling all the scores yet?

They said that they never said to anyone they were going to release them today. Maybe that's her withholding info but if I had to guess I'd say tomorrow.

Just a question about checking the student centre. If they update it at midnight, would that mean if they are coming out tomorrow then Student Centre would update tonight at 12am? Also, if we are waitlisted, what would the status be on the student centre (the options at the top seem to be only Admitted, not offered admission, and incomplete, though I might just not be familiar with the system)!

Just a question about checking the student centre. If they update it at midnight, would that mean if they are coming out tomorrow then Student Centre would update tonight at 12am? Also, if we are waitlisted, what would the status be on the student centre (the options at the top seem to be only Admitted, not offered admission, and incomplete, though I might just not be familiar with the system)!

Either that, or if they're not up at midnight I'm guessing it'll be Wednesday midnight if that's what they mean by tomorrow. If waitlisted you'll see a clock symbol (it's not part of the legend).

I think so... based off of what people have said and apparently a clock shows up if you're waitlisted. 

Archived