Premed 101 Forums

Offering Constructive Feedback On Applications

Hey med school applicants,

I want to offer a fair deal for any of you that are looking for a critique of their medical school applications.

Since being in medical school I have gained a strong insight into how & why applicants succeed with the written components of their application.

Why should you consider my services? I am a mature medical student who has performed strongly on the written components of the medical school applications.

I will read over your application and offer you constructive feedback on how to improve it. I will not write it for you, but I can suggest ways in which you can better highlight your strengths and effectively demonstrate the qualities medical schools are looking for.

This post is for those who are unable to afford/aren't willing to drop 1000+ dollars with the big name consulting companies.

I charge 50$ an hour and I can offer tight turnarounds. After 6 hours any further work is free.

I have experience with most of the medical schools in Canada and a few in Europe as well.

I would do this for free - and I used to! - but now I need to charge for financial reasons. (i.e. med school is expensive)

I am honest and open, so please do not hesitate to message me if you are interested or have more questions. 

I'd be happy to talk over the phone or PM - if you are not confident that I can help you after talking then no hard feelings.

Send me a PM and we can go from there.

Archived