Premed 101 Forums

Lmcc Part 2 Results: Who Has Access To Results?

Hey people, 

Had a quick qs. You know when we signed up for this stupid, lame, useless, godforsaken test we had to let the MCC know which program of residency we're in & in which university. Does our program/program director know our results? Does the MCC send our scores to our individual schools or programs? I read in some posts throughout the years that they don't but why then do we have to input our schools/programs at the time of application? 

Your opinions are highly appreciated.

I think they verify with your program that you are eligible (have completed PGY1) ?

Thanks ellorie, I see your point. But do our individual programs get our scores? I just don't wanna look like a jackass in front of my PD in case I do badly or god forbid, fail? 

Hey people, 

Had a quick qs. You know when we signed up for this stupid, lame, useless, godforsaken test we had to let the MCC know which program of residency we're in & in which university. Does our program/program director know our results? Does the MCC send our scores to our individual schools or programs? I read in some posts throughout the years that they don't but why then do we have to input our schools/programs at the time of application? 

Your opinions are highly appreciated.

don' t hold back on your opinion of the test :) 

Archived