Premed 101 Forums

Waitlist Support Thread 2017

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately, everything I know I researched from premed101. There aren't that many CNFS applicants, so there's very little information to be skimmed from these forums. Also, since the number of CNFS applicants are few, what happens with this list is probably very unpredictable. Sorry I'm not of more help. Maybe someone else knows more than I do.

I think I speak for everyone in saying that the uncertainty of being on the waitlist is pretty torturous, especially since Ottawa dropped the good/bad waitlist system. We're all in this together until the class is filled. Hang in there everyone!

Fingers are crossed, but I'm not holding out that much hope haha. I'd really like to be your classmate though, you guys seem super cool!

The Duck IS an amazing classmate (Source: I know them). Let's keep our hopes up in the meantime.

I feel like we should all sit in a circle, introduce ourselves and say how we feel. Let me start...

*Gets up from a creaky wooden chair in a dark underground room illuminated by a single bulb*

"My name is Sincere, and I am on the waitlist."

Everyone : "Hi Sincere"

"I feel jumpy at every phone call, obsess over my phone battery ( I have two portable phone chargers at all times), and check my voicemail IN CASE my phone did something weird and I missed the call"

*sits back down and looks to person on the right*

Did anyone get a phone call yet today?

I called them and they said they have started calling for both the english and french stream already. I asked if the class is close to being complete and she said she couldn't tell me. Good luck everyone!

Yo Donald Trout, what a coincidence I was also chilling in Paris (was around the Latin Quarter refreshing my emails LOL). I've headed back to Palaiseau though, to my hotel. I'm supposed to be working around Palaiseau, but today is a French holiday. What a small world eh?

​Man nothing ruins a vacation more than med school waitlists.

Yo Donald Trout, what a coincidence I was also chilling in Paris (was around the Latin Quarter refreshing my emails LOL). I've headed back to Palaiseau though, to my hotel. I'm supposed to be working around Palaiseau, but today is a French holiday. What a small world eh?

​Man nothing ruins a holiday more than med school waitlists.

Lol dude, that's awesome. I just got here today from champagne. How long you in Paris for? I'm here till Sunday.

Archived