Premed 101 Forums

Still Haven't Received My Results?

Hi everyone,

I just want to begin by saying that I was fortunate enough to get an interview this cycle, and for that I am very thankful.

But it's bugging me that it looks like most people received their final decision for this cycle, but I'm still waiting on that email.

While I do realize that most successful applicants received their email by around 7 AM and that probably I am not one of them, I am just wondering even for a rejection email, whether it is normal not to have received it yet.

I was wondering about emailing admissions if my email encountered some error in the mail sending program/other technical issues, but I suppose it's too soon for that...

Thoughts?

(I know, I should wait a bit before posting this, but I am just dying to know what's happening...haha).

Hi everyone,

I just want to begin by saying that I was fortunate enough to get an interview this cycle, and for that I am very thankful.

But it's bugging me that it looks like most people received their final decision for this cycle, but I'm still waiting on that email.

While I do realize that most successful applicants received their email by around 7 AM and that probably I am not one of them, I am just wondering even for a rejection email, whether it is normal not to have received it yet.

I was wondering about emailing admissions if my email encountered some error in the mail sending program/other technical issues, but I suppose it's too soon for that...

Thoughts?

(I know, I should wait a bit before posting this, but I am just dying to know what's happening...haha).

Did you check your spam folder?

Archived