Premed 101 Forums

Waitlist Movement Poll

2017 U of Ottawa MD Decision  

38 members have voted

1. 1. How would you describe your situation?

• Offered admission and will be accepting
    • Offered admission but will be declining in favour of another school 
    • Placed on the "waitlist" and will continue to wait 
    • Placed on the "waitlist" and will withdraw in favour of another school

This is just something applicants did in my year many years ago. I know these numbers would mean nothing and represent a very skewed sample but just to help w/ the the curiosity ... 

For more reliable numbers, the waitlist moved 88 spots in 2014-2015 and 93 spots in 2015-2016 according to the AFMC document.

This is just something applicants did in my year many years ago. I know these numbers would mean nothing and represent a very skewed sample but just to help w/ the the curiosity ... 

For more reliable numbers, the waitlist moved 88 spots in 2014-2015 and 93 spots in 2015-2016 according to the AFMC document.

The thing is... how many of those are the french stream...? I can't seem to find that answer ANYWHERE! 

Does anyone know about CNFS waitlist movement?

From what I know, it's very variable. In my year I only know of one person who got in from the waitlist and I have not heard of anyone who got accepted off of the waitlist last year(doesn't mean that it didn't happen though!). So, there is always a chance that it moves :)

Does anyone know about aboriginal waitlist in french stream?

So that comes back to my initial question, Is the French waitlist subdivided in Aboriginal/IP/OOP/etc ,,, ? 

Mr Duck believes it is one "big" (50 candidates) French waitlist. Perhaps you have a sub-waitlist for your category ? 

Mr Trout

So that comes back to my initial question, Is the French waitlist subdivided in Aboriginal/IP/OOP/etc ,,, ? 

Mr Duck believes it is one "big" (50 candidates) French waitlist. Perhaps you have a sub-waitlist for your category ? 

Mr Trout

Lmao. Mr. Trout. 

P.s. I was so happy to hear that Mr. Duck got in. I am rooting for the rest of you guys! 

Lmao. Mr. Trout. 

P.s. I was so happy to hear that Mr. Duck got in. I am rooting for the rest of you guys! 

Thanks Richard! It still hasnt sunk in haha I went to give my deposit and all paperwork the day of so they can't take it back XD I am truly rooting for you guys on the waitlist! I can tell by your posts how passionate you are about this and I sincerely hope it works out well in the end!

Mr Duck

Archived