Premed 101 Forums

2017 French Stream Waitlist Movement Poll

FRENCH STREAM WAITLIST MOVEMENT POLL  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How would you describe your situation?

• Offered admission and will be accepting
    • Offered admission but will be declining in favour of another school
    • Placed on the "waitlist" and will continue to wait
    • Placed on the "waitlist" and will withdraw in favour of another school
    • Offered admission OFF the waitlist and will be accepting!

I just spent the whole day contemplating whether anyone from the French stream heard anything back. Gonna stay optimistic, but I'm still prepping for my MMI on Friday (St. George's University of London).

On a side note, so many things are happening in Ottawa this year that I would feel like I'm missing out if I become an IMG. A call from Chantal or Diane is pretty much the life-changing moment I hope will come.

Looks like I won't be getting any sleep tonight *sigh*.

Where my francophones at?

I just spent the whole day contemplating whether anyone from the French stream heard anything back. Gonna stay optimistic, but I'm still prepping for my MMI on Friday (St. George's University of London).

On a side note, so many things are happening in Ottawa this year that I would feel like I'm missing out if I become an IMG. A call from Chantal or Diane is pretty much the life-changing moment I hope will come.

Looks like I won't be getting any sleep tonight *sigh*.

Where my francophones at?

You and I both. I really just want a solid answer so that I can either drop the MCAT completely or study for it with 100% focus, not the half-assed stuff I've been doing for the past couple of weeks :/ 

I have not heard of a single french streamer getting a call today so high probability it will be done tomorrow :)

Mr Duck

Soooo I've been checking this thread for a friend and have come to the conclusion that there is a 99.99% chance this guy is actually the Dean of Medicine @ Ottawa.

Would it be possible, somehow, that all calls are not done the same day ? perhaps a few calls/day?  I know we are only a sample of French stream waitlisters trying to grasp every bit of information on premed101, but still... I find it very hard to believe that only 1 person posted that she received an offer off the French waitlist... 

Thanks ! 

Mr Trout

Archived