Premed 101 Forums

Admissions Release Date

Did the admissions committee specifically say when they were going to release results? In the past it's ranged from May 13 - May 15, so I'm thinking it'll be in the next few days but does anyone have a specific date?

Thanks!

May 15th is the date. Admissions always releases on the day they say. 

Going back as far as I can remember it has been on a Friday, which, has generally been around May 15. May 15 this year falls on a Monday, so I wouldn't be surprised if they came out tomorrow (May 12). This is purely speculation, however. Best of luck everyone, hopefully we'll see you all in August!

Going back as far as I can remember it has been on a Friday, which, has generally been around May 15. May 15 this year falls on a Monday, so I wouldn't be surprised if they came out tomorrow (May 12). This is purely speculation, however. Best of luck everyone, hopefully we'll see you all in August!

Clearly haven't been around for the disaster that was MD 2018 results. Results came out over the course of an entire week (Mon-Fri) with people higher on the list informed earlier and rejects on the last day. Good luck folks!

Archived