Premed 101 Forums

I think it was by the end of the day. I just declined my offer. I loved Calgary and hope that someone else will have amazing opportunities there. 

46 minutes ago, OldBat said:

Everything is still so quiet today...  Does anybody know what is the response deadline for Monday's round of offers?  Was it end of day today or some other time (e.g., noon today)?  It would be great to see some movement on the waitlist this afternoon, but maybe we just need to sit tight until tomorrow.

This has been (by far!) the least productive and most distracted week of work I've ever had...

IP received an offer off of the WL this morning (Thursday). I will likely decline this offer since I have already accepted an offer with a May 26th deadline. That said I will probably sleep on it since I'm a huge fan of Calgary and the UofC community.

Also, I should mention that I have applied before and have been in the single-digit percentile rank post-interview in previous cycle(s), so it goes to show that every application is a clean slate and you can go from the bottom of the post-interview ranks to multiple offers the next year. Don't let yourself be discouraged (every year you are judged against an outstanding applicant pool), learn from your experiences, and work on your perceived weaknesses as best you can.

td;dr: WL offer on June 1st, with at June 5th deadline to respond... I am likely declining since I have already accepted another offer.

Archived