Premed 101 Forums

Mcgill Vs Ubc?

I was on campus the other day and guess what y'all????? They're finally working on the road on mctavish. If this doesn't make you believe in miracle, i don't know what will. 

If it took them a year to actually start working on it, how long do you think it'll take until they're done? 

If it took them a year to actually start working on it, how long do you think it'll take until they're done? 

I think what took so long was the work on sherbrooke and all the pipes they had to fix - my guess is that in a month McTavish should look brand new.. but then again we all know about construction work in montreal so there's no guaranty 

I think what took so long was the work on sherbrooke and all the pipes they had to fix - my guess is that in a month McTavish should look brand new.. but then again we all know about construction work in montreal so there's no guaranty 

McTavish looks really good right now! But they just started working on the new MBA building (old bookstore) and they'll start renovating Bronfman.. It never really ends

McTavish looks really good right now! But they just started working on the new MBA building (old bookstore) and they'll start renovating Bronfman.. It never really ends

Well better this than no renovations in my opinion. 

Archived