Premed 101 Forums

Question About Writing Casper

You can only write the Casper once every application cycle, so no you don't have to write it again.

I think it's once per registered group. I wrote it once for American schools and once for OMSAS this cycle. If OMSAS and Dal are registered as separate entities with Casper, which it looks like they may be due to the difference in dates, you probably have to write twice.

I think it's once per registered group. I wrote it once for American schools and once for OMSAS this cycle. If OMSAS and Dal are registered as separate entities with Casper, which it looks like they may be due to the difference in dates, you probably have to write twice.

I wrote one for OMSAS and was able to resubmit my score when Alberta requested it few months later.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2017 at 7:36 PM, moonlitocean said:

You can only write the Casper once every application cycle, so no you don't have to write it again.

This depends on if you are applying to both Canadian and American schools.  If so you would have to write it 2x.  However, since Dal is a Canadian school as well, I think you just have to do it 1x per cycle.

Is it the same company that administers the test in French for OttawaU? I'm planning on applying to Mac and Dal but also in the French stream at OttawaU as I'm bilingual. Surely given the language differential, the 1 test per application cycle rule would not hold?

17 hours ago, al301330 said:

Is it the same company that administers the test in French for OttawaU? I'm planning on applying to Mac and Dal but also in the French stream at OttawaU as I'm bilingual. Surely given the language differential, the 1 test per application cycle rule would not hold?

Yeah you have to do it twice

• 4 weeks later...

Archived