Premed 101 Forums

Mcmaster Deposit Information

Last year the amount was $1000 and deadline was June 30th to pay the deposit, so rest assured you likely still have lots of time. I can't comment on the exact details for this year, but I imagine they will be relatively similar? I received an offer off of the waitlist, and it took about a week after I accepted my offer to receive the deposit information. Not sure what the case was for those who received an offer right away - maybe someone else can comment on this?

Related question: on OMSAS when I was accepting the offer, it mentioned something about ordering a transcript to send to the accepted school. However, my Mac acceptance email's conditions did not include one about the transcript. I'm a graduating master's student, so does this mean I don't have to order a transcript through OMSAS or send one to Mac? Thanks guys! :)

Related question: on OMSAS when I was accepting the offer, it mentioned something about ordering a transcript to send to the accepted school. However, my Mac acceptance email's conditions did not include one about the transcript. I'm a graduating master's student, so does this mean I don't have to order a transcript through OMSAS or send one to Mac? Thanks guys! :)

I'm wondering the same thing, though I'm a graduating 4th year. No mention of transcript. I may email and confirm with admissions

Just wondering if anyone has gotten confirmation yet that they've received your acceptance? I sent mine in by regular mail last week and I'm getting a bit worried that it may have gotten lost. 

I sent in my confirmation via email and received a confirmation a few hours later.

Just wondering if anyone has gotten confirmation yet that they've received your acceptance? I sent mine in by regular mail last week and I'm getting a bit worried that it may have gotten lost. 

I scanned mine and emailed, and got a reply almost immediately. If you are nervous, I would just send a scanned copy of your confirmation form, you are allowed to do that. 

Same here, accepted my offer may 18 and still no information for deposit, which freaked me out a bit since today would have been the 7 day deadline to pay it to avoid losing seat. For that reason I did email admin two days ago who said they are still working on getting the information from the finance department 

Same, haven't received it yet either. Have you guys been getting confirmation emails after submitting things on your checklist (i.e BLS, Police Check or Health Forms)?

I received a confirmation for my BLS but haven't submitted the other two yet. I submitted mine via email and got a response the next day.

Archived