Premed 101 Forums

Post-Admission Documents

Does anyone know from previous years when all of the documents were uploaded to the Post-Admission webpage? I'm really just wondering about the Learner Equity and Wellness tab. I want to get on getting my TB test and boosters (if needed) but I don't want to take time off work until I know everything I need to get done.

just to go along with this topic, i was wondering whether anybody knows whether the First and and CPR certification need to be completed with a certain organization? I want to get that out of the way, but I don't want to waste time doing it with two separate companies on two separate occasions

just to go along with this topic, i was wondering whether anybody knows whether the First and and CPR certification need to be completed with a certain organization? I want to get that out of the way, but I don't want to waste time doing it with two separate companies

I don't think so. Any first aid should do.

Does anybody know if all the deposit options (check, bank draft, money order) require us to drop it off to admissions in London or is there a way to submit the payment remotely? Mailing $1000 deposit makes me nervous too haha

Has to be through cheque. The reason why you can't pay them online is because you don't have a student number yet.

Should be fine mailing as the cheque can only be deposited by the person whom you've written it to. Banks are also pretty secure with those things :)

I asked admissions earlier this week and they said the updated checklist for our class will be up next week. I think they're pretty busy right now!

They told me the same!

They also told me to hold off on getting the immunization record and CPR/First Aid until the documents are up.

They're setting something up with Student Health Services at Western to make the immunizations really easy for us.

The only thing you should be getting on top of is the police record check cause the processing times are brutal right now for a lot of police stations/OPP/RCMP etc

They told me the same!

They also told me to hold off on getting the immunization record and CPR/First Aid until the documents are up.

They're setting something up with Student Health Services at Western to make the immunizations really easy for us.

The only thing you should be getting on top of is the police record check cause the processing times are brutal right now for a lot of police stations/OPP/RCMP etc

I literally just booked my CPR/First aid course.. ughhhhh haha

Archived