Premed 101 Forums

University Of Alberta Physiotherapy Wait List 2017

I am 3rd on the out of province wait list for the physiotherapy program at the University of Alberta in Edmonton. 

I am wondering what my chances are in getting off the out of province wait list.    Made Westerns wait list but I am 100 on the list.   Not hopeful there.    Any Ontario physiotherapy applicants get accepted at University of Alberta but got accepted elsewhere that will be declining U of A?   I am going crazy. Just trying to remain hopeful.

I am 3rd on the out of province wait list for the physiotherapy program at the University of Alberta in Edmonton.

I am wondering what my chances are in getting off the out of province wait list. Made Westerns wait list but I am 100 on the list. Not hopeful there. Any Ontario physiotherapy applicants get accepted at University of Alberta but got accepted elsewhere that will be declining U of A? I am going crazy. Just trying to remain hopeful.

I had a friend who was #2 or so on the wait list at the U of A two years ago. She called the school to ask them about it and they essentially told her to pack her bags. Try not to worry. At #3 you'll almost certainly get in!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived